I’m on a list! Hello to anyone who has arrived here via Journalism.co.uk’s 50 blogs by journalists, for journalists, which was published today. I’m on there at no 22, and happy to see online journo chums such as Jo Geary, Adam Tinworth and Paul Bradshaw also represented.
If you’re struggling for work and interested in making the digital transition from being a print sub, then you’ll find a fair few posts here on that. It’s the reason I started this blog.
If you’re already web editing or playing with multimedia tools for online storytelling then hop on over to my main site at fionacullinan.com, where my transition seems to have led me to becoming a brand journalist of sorts.
Meanwhile, here are five of the most popular reads from Subs’ Standards:
- Online editing and digital skills for print subs – course slides are on there; Pete Ashton and I may be running another digital summer school this summer if we can find time/energy/a venue.
- RIP Sub-editing: the rise of technology – pt 2
- Top 10 rudest headlines in the world ever, possibly
- Starter kit: how to blog for your company
- 10 reasons Wanky Balls cockup may not be lazy journalism
Thanks for stopping by.