- Web version of a mag production desk
A suggested migration path for print subs.
- No need for sub-editors – Roy Greenslade
(with 100 comments adding to the debate)
- The Guardian’s follow-up to Roy’s rant
‘Subeditors are under attack from cost-cutting newspaper groups – and Roy Greenslade. So do they have a future?’
- How do you sub live stories – and add value?
Adam Tinworth on the nature of real-time news.
- A survival guide for sub editors and other curmudgeons
- FT plans for new ‘web ready workflow’ leaked; ‘right first time’ approach for filing copy
‘…sub-editors will edit, check and revise these elements and add multimedia and interactive features, and be responsible for revising content for print and online.’
- Automated sub-editing – could this replace you?
‘Tansa provides enterprises with advanced text proofing tools.’
- The “Blog” of “Unnecessary” Quotation Marks
Say no “more”.