Here are the quick links to my Blogger’s Style Guide. This is the ‘how-to’ that I give to my company bloggers when they start writing posts for their employer’s blog. It acts as a support document for those who know their subject well, but know little about blog writing or publishing in general.
The Blogger’s Style Guide
- How is blogging different?
- What readers like / ideas for your posts
- How to structure long posts
- Short or long?
- What does SEO mean for writers?
- Links are good!
- Five tips on tone
- Comments and feedback
- Writing a good title
- Don’t fall foul of your boss – or the law!